McDonald's is the world's largest restaurant chain with more than 30 000 restaurants in 119 countries. In Sweden today there are about 230 restaurants across the country being visited daily by over 400 000 people. Our goal is to make our guests happy by serving delicious food cooked by high-quality ingredients, with fast and friendly service in clean and pleasant rooms.
McDonald's in Västervik are currently recruiting for summer 2011 with part-time employment.
As a new employee at McDonald's, you'll learn all the tasks in the kitchen, and dining room cash. After completing initial training, you will rotate between different areas of work.
We give you the opportunity to learn even more and get ahead in your development. By taking part of our training program, you can eg train to be a supervisor.
Your interest and your ambitions will determine how far you want to develop in McDonald's.
We are looking for people who are service oriented, willing to work in teams, like working with people and want to take responsibility.
A warm welcome with an application no later than 28 / 2 2011th
We apply the probationary during the first six months of employment.
Do you have any questions please contact Josefina Dahlin on phone 0490-31500.
Application: Apply by 2011-02-28 by clicking on the beside link of this page. We only accept applications via the online form on this page.
- Support Staff, Arabic, Somali, Tigrinya or Thai
- Job fair in Kalmar (Feb 10-12, 2011)
- PHP Developer in Växjö
- Software Developer in Jonkoping
- Web developer for Axiell Group in Lund
- McDonald's is looking for employees for Summer 201...
- 46 Effective ways to find a job in Sweden
- Extra Work in Karlskrona
- Waiter / Waitress in Stockholm, Sweden
- China Chef Wanted in Växjö
- Sales Solutions Specialist - Internet, SEO, Search...
- 3 good reasons to work in Sweden
- ▼ January (12)