As an internal supplier to Swedish courts, the Court's IT department plays a central role.Courts Administration works including to realize the government's aim to expand ICT-based services in public administration.
IT department currently has 70 employees and works in a contemporary setting with modern tools. The workplace is located in beautiful offices in central Jönköping.
Now we need more skilled employees who can participate and work towards the Courts of Sweden exciting new challenges.
Development and management of internal and external web sites and in e-training and document management. You will have to adapt standard products, which are mostly MS-based, after the company's needs, but also provides the ability to manage the development from scratch.
The work is in projects with RUP as methodology.
* You must be IT education at university level or equivalent.
* Experience of managing and developing business systems.
* Experience of system development tools for handling audio and video.
* Experience and interest in educational work in learning situations.
* Good knowledge of Adobe products.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft's development environment.
* Web publishing platforms, like EPiServer.
* Familiarity with RUP and UML.
Who are you?
Self-propelled and dare to take the initiative when it is important to prioritize and manage change. You are creative, educational and think it's fun to solve problems. The work means that you will have much contact with other people, which requires you to cooperate and have a feel for the service.
What Can Courts Administration offer you?
As a system of Courts Administration, you will have an important role in efforts to manage and develop modern systems for the Courts of Sweden. We offer variety of tasks over time, where there is opportunity to grow and develop.
You may work in a modern technical environment and we also offer excellent staff benefits and excellent training opportunities.
This recruitment cooperate Courts Administration with Hays. For further information on the services going into www.hays.se or contact Asa Granqvist on asa.granqvist @ hays.com .
Your application, we want immediately, but not later than 17 / 1.
- Support Staff, Arabic, Somali, Tigrinya or Thai
- Job fair in Kalmar (Feb 10-12, 2011)
- PHP Developer in Växjö
- Software Developer in Jonkoping
- Web developer for Axiell Group in Lund
- McDonald's is looking for employees for Summer 201...
- 46 Effective ways to find a job in Sweden
- Extra Work in Karlskrona
- Waiter / Waitress in Stockholm, Sweden
- China Chef Wanted in Växjö
- Sales Solutions Specialist - Internet, SEO, Search...
- 3 good reasons to work in Sweden
- ▼ January (12)